Employment & Labour Laws
Arwa & Change Advocates LLP offer a full range of employment and labour law services
Our multi-jurisdictional expertise range from everyday business matters to complex employee share ownership schemes and options plans.
Arwa & Change Advocates LLP regularly advise business enterprises, boards and company management teams on employment contracts and staff policy handbooks, labour relations and trade unions, employee transfer, and issues of recruitment, retention and termination.
Our lawyers also have extensive experience in providing commercially focused advice on employment incentives.
We have assisted local and international clients with implementation and structuring of pension schemes, share plans, and compensation claims and benefits.
Our advisory services cover all aspects of:
- Employment contracts
- Recruitment and retention
- Employee transfers
- Retrenchment, dismissal and redundancy
- Employment litigation and alternative dispute resolution
- Health and safety
- Immigration and work permits
- Non-compete provision agreements
- Employee incentive and share ownership plans